Your Electric Bill Due Date
Verendrye Electric Cooperative Provides many different ways to pay your electric bill:
We encourage you to sign up for SmartHub, a computer and mobile device application that lets you to pay your bill, monitor electricity usage and receive notifications. You can sign up for SmartHub at:
You can also use these options to pay your bills:
- Automatic withdrawal from a bank account or credit card (Visa or Master Card only).
- Mail to Verendrye Electric Cooperative, 615 Hwy 52 W, Velva, ND 58790-7417.
- Call us and make a payment over the phone at no extra charge.
- Pay in person at our Minot or Velva offices M-F 8am-5PM.
- Drop payments after hours in drop boxes at our Minot or Velva offices or at any Marketplace Foods locations.
- MoneyGram available in Minot at Walmart or CVS Pharmacy (Agency Receive Code: 15420).
Sign up for electronic bills and receive a 50 cent monthly credit on your electric bill. Save another 50 cents a month by signing up for automatic withdrawal from a bank account. If you have questions, contact us:
- Phone: 701-852-0406; 701-338-2855, or 1-800-472-2141
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Minot Office Location: 1225 Highway 52 Bypass E
- Velva Office Location: 615 Highway 52 W
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8AM to 5PM