If you sign up for a SmartHub account and choose paperless billing in the month of August, you will be entered into a drawing for a $25 credit to your bill. Existing paperless members will also be entered into the contest. Winners will be drawn the end of August and the credit will appear on the September bill.
There are five main reasons Verendrye Electric encourages its members to sign up for a digital account and go paperless:
- You gain the convenience of checking your account and paying your bill on the go.
- You don’t have to worry about your bill being lost in the mail.
- You receive 50 cents off your bill each month by choosing paperless.
- You can check your usage patterns with our SmartHub app.
- You can choose to receive alerts and notifications regarding your account and Verendrye events.
To sign up for Smart Hub on your mobile device, find the SmartHub app for Apple or Android and download it. On a computer, you can go to our website, www.verendrye.com and click on the icon in the upper right corner of the page. For either the mobile app or computer version, you will need your Verendrye account number and a valid e-mail address to create an account.
If you create a SmartHub account and choose the paperless billing option, you will be entered into the drawing. If you already have SmartHub, but are not paperless, simply log in and select the paperless option under the My Profile tab.
If you need help signing up, contact us at 800-472-2141.